Stuff for You
If you’re thinking about coaching but not even sure what working with me would be like, I will gladly offer you a free sample session. We can get to know each other a bit, and then you could have a sneak preview of the trouble we could get into together! All you have to do is email me and we’ll find 45 minutes or so to meet on the phone and see where we end up.
- What is Power-from-Within?
- Yes/No – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- The Inner Critic is a Devious Extraterrestrial Plot
- Feeling Overwhelmed? Engage Your Inner Warrior Goddess
- Levels of Reality
More From Me
- Retirement – A month of daily journal questions emailed to you, for those approaching or moving into retirement (coming soon!)
- Blog – For my rare postings on Dreams and Daring.
- Blessing Artist – The playful and practical magic of radiating good will and positivity.
- Memes – Doesn’t everyone like to play with these?
- Here’s a copy of Five+ Steps to Brilliant Boundaries, for those feeling leaky, run over, or a bit door-mat-ish!
Love opens all doors, no matter how closed they may be, no matter how rusty from lack of use.
– Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
My deep gratitude to all of you who are a part of my web of support. What a great tool for connecting with our clan members the Internet is! Here are some of the people whose good work is building sustainable, life honoring options for us all:
Allies who helped make this website so beautiful:
- Gretta Willoughby Adams, Left Hand Graphics, graphic artist extraordinaire! If you love my memes or the beautiful colors of my site or my fabulous logo – Gretta designed all of these and more.
- Nick Armstrong, www.wtfmarketing.com, awesome small business marketing expert, helps me with everything WordPress related. Nick did all the technical stuff that made this website possible.
- Charlotte Zink, www.zinkmetalart.com, creator of the luscious tree Goddess on my Women in Transition Page and many more divine and delightful images.
- Lori Gama , www.dagamawebstudio.com, creative, talented, knowledgeable, wise, sensitive, dynamite web strategist who loves to support women in creating powerful, successful web sites, in combination with results-oriented SEO, and effective Social Media marketing/training.
Healers, Elders, Sages, and Shamans:
- Ann Drucker, www.herbalhealingarts.com. Ann has a thriving private practice in Boulder, Colorado. She offers earth-centered healing sessions, herbalism, and shamanic teachings – including soul retrieval and extraction ceremonies, shamanic body work, uterine massage, herbal steams, healing remedies, plant brushings and shamanic journeys.
- Esther Meima, www.lovelighthealingarts.com
- Rachel Weitz, www.livingtruenature.com
- Sandra Ingerman, www.sandraingerman.com. Sandra teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods.
- Susun Weed, www.susunweed.com, Herbal Medicine and Spirit Healing the Wise Woman Way
- Karen Drucker, www.druckerpsychology.com Fantastic psychotherapist who specializes in working with trauma, depression, eating disorders and relationship issues.
- Jeannie Lindheim (617) 633-6338, LINDHEIMJ@aol.com; www.youranimalspeaks.com Compassionate practical consultations and problem solving with all species. Behavior, emotional, physical, death/dying and beyond. Reiki. Phone and in-person.
- Betsy Bergstrom, https://www.spirit-wise.com
- Jodi DelPonte, https://jodidelponte.com Jodi is an earth centered healer. She is a visionary, Nature celebrant, herbalist, shamanic body worker, life coach, and author of Nature Is My Bestie.
- Amy Campbell Topham, https://www.wordmagicart.com
Coaches and Coaching:
- The Center for Right Relationship, crrglobal.com, the website for cutting edge relationship systems coaching. “Relationship Systems Work is the art and science of powerfully leveraging the generative potential of human relationship systems, whether personal or professional.”
- Lynne Morrell, www.LynneMorrell.com, life strategies coach and EFT practitioner. Lynne’s bone deep strength, clarity of thought, and her knowing heart combined with her training make her an awesome coach. Take the leap with Lynne and soar to a new way of living.
- The Coaches Training Institute, coactive.com, my alma mater, this school trains coaches in the Co-Active coaching model.
- The International Coach Federation, www.coachfederation.org, is the primary professional organization for coaches.